Friday, October 19, 2007

Fridays are for New Music .2

I bought the new Casting Crown's cd a while back. It is pretty good. I'm not a huge fan of them, but I can't put my finger on why. Partly because I can't sing as high as Mark Hall. If I do try and sing as high as he does, it takes a couple days to recover from straining to do it. The last song on that new cd is called "All Because Of Jesus" and it sounded so familiar, like they didn't write it or something. Well I was looking at Steve Fee's music...he is a worship guy at North Point Community Church in Georgia and the worship leader specifically for their singles group 722. He wrote that song, which is awesome. Steve was a part of the original Passion worship movement back in 2000 and 2003. Back then they did free concerts at college campuses. I remember before I even liked music in church that I went to George Fox to see them and it was incredible. Anyway, he is on their first One Day cd playing Kindness and Give Us Clean Hands, but then he moved to Europe for awhile and is just now getting back into music production. This song is wonderful. Hope you enjoy.


No comments: