Friday, November 2, 2007

Ignorance is Bliss



I was thinking the other day about toilet seat covers. I know, I know, a pretty random thing to think about. Obviously I was in the bathroom when I thought about this. I guess I can come out and say that I do not use them...and I have never tried. I just don't get them...its not like they're keeping any body area clean that really needs to be kept clean. So I'm wondering if I'm just really weird or if everyone else sees how pointless they are.






Disclaimer: I do wipe around the toilet with toilet paper in public restrooms....just in case its sticky :)

3 comments:

Miranda said...

oh my.

...

...

i really don't know what to say. :)

and yes, i use them. sticky? ewe!

Jenni Clayville said...

um...

EW!

GodSide said...

I have never used one either...and I use toilets more than the average person.

The wipe down is a good idea...and when you said sticky you were referring to like honey right? Or syrup?