Tuesday, October 23, 2007

If Jesus Were Alive...Where Would He Live?

I've often wondered if Jesus were alive and he had complete control (duh?) over where he could live...where would it be? Americans I'm sure will think somewhere within the US. Of course being from the Northwest, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't want to live in the Midwest (hot summers, cold winters). When he walked earth he was in the Middle East which is pretty hot, so it might seem logical for Death Valley to be his destination or Florida or Hawaii. Of course he could speak any language in the world, because he is all-knowing, so that wouldn't hinder him. And he would probably use some more of his time on earth to reach more people with the Good News. Anyway, I'd love to hear your thoughts.

My opinion: He didn't really have a place he called home, outside of heaven, according to the Bible. So I'm sure he would wander. A sojourner.

2 comments:

GodSide said...

I cant believe you have time to ponder lame questions like this...you need to read more on open theism so you can debate it with me.

Ross Gale said...

I think Jesus would live in a church like me. Actually, he'd be my roommate and we'd stay up late and drink beer and watch rated R movies.