Thursday, December 20, 2007

Put on my Underwear and Bluetooth



We've all been out and about and have seen the people (mostly guys) who constantly walk around with a bluetooth on their ear. I mean, you can walk next the that guy for 10 minutes and he probably won't get a call. How did the perception become that wearing a bluetooth was either:
1. a fashion statement
2. cool
I mean.........really? Are you kidding?




Now look, I understand the benefit of being hands free, but do you really need it when you are around town. I use it in my car every now and then, but whenever I do I know that I look like a tool. So my questions....

Do you use one and why?
WHY DO PEOPLE WEAR THESE LIKES PIECES OF CLOTHING?

Here is another blog on the same subject that is pretty amusing.

3 comments:

Ross Gale said...

I want one...they're so sweet.

Vin Thomas said...

I use them so that I can use both hands to put on my underwear.

Get with it ty

Miranda said...

hahaha!